Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Knitting From Stash...

Well mostly from other peoples stash really lol.

I was given some lovely pink snuggly 4ply from Debs aka melody yarns. I quipped that has she had heard of 'Rhapsody in blue' I was naming this little cardy 'Melody in Pink' lol
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Then, I was also sent a selection of skeins from Colinette by Aknita.
I promised I would try and do the yarn justice and these evolved...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I crocheted a 'pinwheel' from the banyan yarn.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A chunky neckwarmer from the 'stuff I have no idea what it's called' skein lol

And my favourite is this...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I used up one skein of Giotto and one of mohair and made a fabbo scarf.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So there you have it...loads of stash knitting and none of it was from mine lol

15 comments:

Melody said...

What a lovely little pink cardi Linz - and it went to a loving and caring home where it was knitted up in a flash. Unlike at the Melody place :?

Debs xx

belaybunny said...

Great cardigan, I love the colour. I think that colinette yarn may either be point 5 or one zero, depending on how chunky it is ;) Nice scarf too.

Linz Knits Now said...

Cheers Christina,,,It was quite chunky I did that on 9mm and it's quite closeknit. nice though and very snug.


I think i'm going to have direct some of you colinette visitors to the sale section on my behalf! lol

murdo said...

The pinwheel ids my favourite...absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

Piglottie said...

Linz they are great! I love the pinwheel and the chunky neckwarmer. Great colours :)

belaybunny said...

I've nominated you for a blogging award - see my blog for details.

I'm going to colinette this saturday if you're interested!!!!! ;)

belaybunny said...

I think you may have to nomiate, but I don't always bother. I think there are a few people who don't have this one though. PS, Dave knows you're only joking!!!! ;)

Linz Knits Now said...

Thankyou CJ...hmmm colinette you say...I really like the banyan (all of colinette)

you have paypal don't you lol

YarnSnob said...

lovely finished projects, love the cute little pink cardi

Auntie Noo said...

They all look lovely. Can't decide on a favourite, but Melody in Pink is super-cute

gilraen said...

They are beautiful 'Knitting from Stash' examples. :)

Very pretty too.....

belaybunny said...

I see you've got a blog list too!!!!

blog-blethers said...

What brilliant stash busters! And that wee cardi is making an old bird here broodie;)

Joy said...

Wow! See I knew I was sending it to a good home, it would still be sat in a corner of my sitting room. I love what you have done Linz. Perhaps if I had spent less time nattering at Colinette I'd have learned something........

What a beautiful cardigan :-)

Anonymous said...

wow great stuff there.