Thursday, August 09, 2007

Mams Cardy Is Finished!

And you lovely people get to see it first ;)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm sure Mam won't mind (she probably won't even know lol)

I would also like to say Thankyou to all of you who have commented on the progress. It has been a great help in keeping me going and to be honest, I AM going to be sad now it's done :(

( and the "what the hell do I blog about now" syndrome has kicked in).

There will be a special modelled pic when I give it to her on Saturday though. :D

4 comments:

Seahorse said...

It's lovely! Well done!

Piglottie said...

Linz its so pretty and tres chic! I love it :) You'll just have to start something else now :)

Auntie Noo said...

Oh Linz it's gorgeous! What a lucky Mum you have! I'm sure you'll think of something else to blog about.......

belaybunny said...

very gorgeous indeed, lucky mam!! maybe your parcel will turn up today with something to use and blog about in it ;)