Sunday, September 14, 2008

The 'C' list has started....





Well it's start...the dreaded 'C' word will be upon us before we know it and I now have one present sorted! yay go me! and it's from stash *halo polishing as I type*

Urchin by Ysolda and a cowl of ones own creation but kinda copying Ysoldas Urchin short row effect, ok, ok, - I mean inspired by ok! ;)
I have used 7mm needles for both and made the medium sized Urchin. The yarn is Colinettes Prism in Monet colourway. I have also nearly finished a second Urchin out of the 2 skeins I had...i'm happy!


I really like this pattern and it will feature quite heavily lol

next up will be scarves, again from stash and I was supposed to be making a hot water bottle cover...I will, i'm sure someone needs one. :D

1 comment:

dreamcatcher said...

Ooh I like the Urchin and matching cowl! I have some of that same shade of Prism, mine's going to be a cardi :-)