Monday, September 22, 2008

Whoo hoo!!!

I've been awarded this by the very lovely Joy.
The rules/guidelines are as follows but i'm sooo pants at these as by the time I get round to it, everyone has already got one lol
Anyway here goes...
1. Post this award on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate at least 4 other bloggers, and add their links as well.
4. Leave a comment at the new recipients' blogs, so they know they got an award.

I've chosen these 4 peeps cos I like their blogs...Murdo has just come back to us, Curlycable has been feeling guilty for not blogging...Pictish will have to update now *wink* and finally Debs who has been posting but I know she's ultra busy now she's a teacher and I just wanted to say something along the lines of well done!!

Murdo

Pictish

Curlycable

Debs


Hopefully i've done it right lol!!! and Thankyou again Joy...you made my day :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh thanks!!! Gonna HAVE to update now *blushes*

Melody said...

Awwww thank you!! I'd like to say thank you to my parents, my children, my husband my friends and everyone who knows me!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you....

Dxx

murdo said...

I promise I won't letthis change me, Iwill remain level-headed as always
Thanks :)

Curly Cable said...

Ooooh, I really am chuffed to bits to win this award, Thank you so much. (taking a bow) :)

Joy said...

I am such a numpty tho, 'cos I never actually came and told you about the award did I.

Mind you, if it means Pictish will update her blog that's got to be a bonus!

You chose four lovely bloggers :)

Joy x