Thursday, October 16, 2008

The 'C' List Reduction Unit...

...is now in operation!



This is Fleuri or rather is almost Fleuri because i'm unsure of handles at the mo. I've used Robin print DK (used double stranded) and a 6mm hook.
This is said handle...still dunno.




Again not exactly finished but one down and number 2 started, so i'm getting there ;)
Dad will have socks - hurrah!


Does this look familiar??? It's another Urchin in the very last of the Colinette Prism but I used a 5.5mm needle to make it smaller.


This is my fave...the shocking pink just hits you lol. This is destined for DD1, who thinks psycadelic (and no I CAN'T spell it) pink is cool!




And a little bag with some glitter. I've just made this up as i've gone along, using up odds and ends of DK. A quick knit but another off the list!


Right i'll go find the pics for mams February Lady Sweater progress...and that can have a post of it's own ;)

No comments: