Sunday, May 03, 2009

This weekend i've most been...

...making things ;)

 
I do love having Mondays off!
:D...So far i've made one Elfine socklet in Yarn Yards bonny #pick your own (well ok this is a tad a lie, cos I already had this one made but will get the other finished tomorrow - hopefully) I cast on for Rusted Root and have just got the sleeves divided today...and then I felt the need for a FO.
So...I knit up some leaves in Colinette Parisienne and some left over sock yarn. I decided to do 3 leaves in graduationg sizes and then I sewed them together in the shape of a leaf lol (I was having a creative moment)
I think it will end up as a brooch or something.
Whilst I was rootling for the little shiny button, I found a few beads so I also made some stitchmarkers. the beads are semi precious gem stone - moonstone, malachite, haematite and amethyst.


Right, i'm off in the garden now for a quick tipple in the last remaning rays of evening sun....I might have to take a few progress shots of the garden whilst i'm at it :D
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Auntie Noo said...

They all look lovely. I love the stitch markers. Glad you had a good day.