Sunday, July 05, 2009

(ok it's not) Friday Foto Feature

I know it's not friday but i'm not going to be around tomorrow and didn't want to miss week 2!



This was taken at Damflask Resevoir...not bad for a phone pic. This place is a gem, hidden away in the peak district of South Yorkshire. It has everything from meadow to woodland - I love this place and it's 5 mile walk around the actual resevoir. 
The other end of the resevoir looks like this...



This is the view of the fields on the 'peak'...



So 3 for the price of 1 but I just felt the need to show a little insight ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would make a wonderful place to get your exercise.

Beautiful pictures!!!!! :-)

Grace said...

lovely!

Jennifer said...

Breath taking landscapes.... do you think Calgon can take me there?

Unknown said...

oh my goodness. how beautiful!