Friday, July 27, 2007

Somewhere Over The Rainbow...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This was the view from our house...and even though it threw it down for ages afterwards, rainbows never fail to make me smile. There's just something so magical about them. (plus it brightens up all the grey ;))



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Whilst the weather has been yet again crap, I have made some more progress on Mams cardigan...5 more inches to go...then I can divide and conquer!

I also finished this...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(sorry about the 'modelled' pic)
It's the brimmed beanie from Croshay Design It only took 2 hours to do, if that. I used aran weight cotton and some of you may have noticed that CJ has one just the same, only in opposite colours :D (Thankyou CJ)

6 comments:

Auntie Noo said...

That cardi is going to be really lovely! Am liking that hat too!!! (Feel a bit of crochet coming on Chez Noo!)

Joy said...

Your mum's cardi is coming on a treat! And I like the beanie very much - it would look ridiculous on me mind, but then any hat does :)

Lovely colour combination :D

Janice said...

Love the cardigan adn I do like the beanie as well :-)

belaybunny said...

How fab is your hat!!! I love the colours that way round. Don't you think the DB is great to wear? But eeek, mine took a lot longer than 2 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piglottie said...

Your mum's cardi is looking beautiful. Love the hate :)

Jo028 said...

That cardi is looking good so far. Love that hat too, I can't crochet :(