Monday, July 23, 2007

Will Mam Get A Cardigan??

I've been promising my Mam a cardigan for a long time now. She keeps buying me the yarn...
Anyway, after frogging a feather and fan cardy because she bought yet more yarn she would prefer F+F in, I cast on for this

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here is the progress
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This shot is more like the colour
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's Sirdar's silky look in ice blue.

Question is....will Mam finally get a cardy? it's a back and fronts done in one piece to armholes (it's a lot of stitches) cardy....and there's a mistake, you can't see in the pic but i've got 6 rows to tink back :evil:


Plus the start of a new baby knit :D
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is purely to keep me sane...almost instant gratification is a must ;)

1 comment:

belaybunny said...

I love the colour and pattern of both the blue and pink knits. I've still not knit my mum the CPH she wanted!!!