Sunday, August 05, 2007

And The Nominees Are...

Well OK i'll get to that bit in a mo ;) (adds to the suspense)



Firstly i'd like to thank Noo for nominating me for the 'Rocking Girl Blogger' award.
This is my first award from anyone and i'm reletively new to all this, it was very unexpected and just so....well fab really :D


Now I wish to pass on the award to others who I feel deserve it too.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So I would like to nominate Aknita
I love reading Aknita's blog, it's amusing, witty and just like a breath of fresh air!

And also Nevisknitter because she's new to blogging too and I adore the star afghan :D
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Now for what I hope to be the last progess pic of Mams cardy!
(Doing the 'progress of' pics has really helped me along with this and I think I will miss it when it's finished :( )
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

There are the main bits, all blocked and looking pretty.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here's a close up too :D

I have started the sleeves (which shouldn't take too long) and all I have to do is crochet around the edges and it's all done.
My aim is to have it completed for Friday, ready to give it to her on Saturday.
I WILL get her to model it aswell! :D

11 comments:

Auntie Noo said...

You deserve it !!!

belaybunny said...

the cardigan is looking lovely, I think your mam will adore it ;) Love the ladybird sock too!!

Linda said...

Oh, that is just beautiful. I love the lace part.

Nevisknitter said...

That cardi is looking good, you seem to have knitted it really quickly, hope you get summery weather now so your mum can wear it.
Thanks for the blog nomination, got to work out how to get a button thingy now.

Joy said...

Linz, you'r mam's cardigan is looking wonderful.

Thank you for the nomination :) and for saying such nice things about my blog too.

Probably Jane said...

Hi Linz

It's Jane of the Cornish Scallops pattern. I think I was poking about uploading a corrected file when you tried to download. I hope it is OK now. If not, let me know and I will e-mail you a copy.

PS Your cardigan is exquisite!

Piglottie said...

Thoroughly deserved too! Loving your mum's cardy - and the little socks :)

gilraen said...

Your mum's cardigan looks fantastic! She's bound to be over the moon with it :)

A well deserved nomination Linz, button maker extraordinaire :D

Fegrig said...

Congratulations on your reward, sorry for not responsding to your comment earlier cheers

Fegrig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fegrig said...

Bother, bother, duplication of comment hence need to cancel and then realise I wrote reward sounds like you handed in a bad guy when I meant to say congrats on receiving your AWARD.