Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Mams Cardigan Progress So far.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Well it's starting to look like cardy now and therefore I can see an end in sight lol. I'm not too sure I would ever attempt a fronts and back together combo again but on the other hand ask me again when it comes to the sewing up ;)


I have made other things this week though...A Goldfish (I kid you not see HERE) and a fluffy scarf for DD1...which was finished on the only day we had sun lol

I'm still scared by the fact I knit anymore fluffy stuff (nevermind whilst it was sunny) but I may post a pic, if can manage to look at it again lol.

5 comments:

Piglottie said...

Cardy is coming on lovely Linz. And how swish is your blog looking!!!?! Have added your funky ladybird button to my blog - techno wizz you are :)

Linz Knits Now said...

Thankyou for taking my button! I think you may be the first, YAY!

Now that the many stitches have become few.. (sounds like a fortune cookie) i've nearly finished the back too.

belaybunny said...

I love the look of the cardigan, it is very intricate. it looks hard too!!

Nevisknitter said...

That cardis looking good,

Auntie Noo said...

The cardi is looking so good!!! - I've nominated you for an award on my blog!! - and added your button. You're so clever to have that sorted already!