Monday, February 11, 2008

yarn and dishcloths.

Well here's my January prize for the sock yarn project...




...have you guessed what it is yet? lol

It's a skein of gorgeous bamboo from the Yarn Yard. The colourway is Kyoto (i'm definately having a purple phase at the mo)


Here's my dishcloth from the swap over at CTnY Forum

This was made the lovely CraftyBernie. She also included a lovely needle roll





an inside shot too with little stickers and a pen.




And my comment in the previous post still stands....all comments will put into a draw for a little something from me....just haven't decided what exactly yet ;) lol

8 comments:

Auntie Noo said...

oooooh tell us about the bamboo - is it lush?????? - it's a gorgeous colour.

Linz Knits Now said...

Noo, it's lovely :D It's finer than standard sock yarn but not totally impossible to knit socks with.
Mine id going to be a lacey shrug of sorts I think.

I just keep squishing it!

franney said...

WOW! the bamboo is SO shiny, i really can't wait to see it knitted up. I'm loving the dishcloth too, that's one of my favourite patterns, i just love watching the petals appear as you knit it :o)

Anonymous said...

What fantastic pressies!!!I just love the dishcloth - FAR too gorgeous to use tho LOL!!

Nevisknitter said...

That bamboo is a lovely colour, looking forward to seeing it knit up

belaybunny said...

ooo, lucky you - I "need" some of that bamboo now ;)

the dishcloth and needle roll look fab.

Melody said...

... long term project indeed!! LOL!!

I'm loving the yarn too, lucky thing *goes green with envy*

love Debs xx

Joy said...

What a lovely prize :-)

Lovely cloth and needle roll too.