Thursday, August 21, 2008

Over the Rainbow.

Well, it's looking like thunder over here...and it's as dark as teatime! So how about a little colour injection?


It's another Forest Canopy Shawl and it's pretty bright! My intention is to make this huge to snuggle in (cos camping has been mentioned ;))
I've also been told I look like i'm flying the flag for Gay Pride but it's fab so there! ner ner :P







Well it cheered me up...the view out of the window aint all that...August? it never is, is it?

4 comments:

Auntie Noo said...

That's gonna be so lovely and cheerful. :)

Joy said...

Well they'll see you coming that's for sure ;-)

It's going to be just LOVELY Linz :-)

Curly Cable said...

Your shawl is looking lovely and what a fabulous way to brighten the day, certainly needed with our overcast skys :)

kathryn said...

That will be just gorgeous!! I love its brightness.