Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wicked Wicked is now wicked!!

Yes after my last post I did indeed amble off and cast on for Wicked from Zephyr Style (i'll bung a link in later). However, after 4 times I thought it was not meant to be...then I realised that 8 does not go into 124 and i'd actually done it righ the first time.

It went into the depths that are 'down the side of the Sofa', but I thought about it all night and how much I liked the jumper and it's lovely little kangaroo pocket and how I could hide stuff in it's usefulness. So I decided I could have it's shape and make it mine...here it is!!



 ok sorry for the disappointment of the photo...but i've done an honeycomb type of stitch instead of the cables...when I get the increases out of the way, i'll get a better shot. The Aran is quite nice (yes it is  acrylic) but at £2.50 for 550g who cares, it's soft!

No comments: