Tuesday, December 18, 2007

just a few things...

Christmas is almost upon us and my knitting has slowed down immensely. I have finshed a couple of things, all that is unfinished will be done as and when (I can be ar*ed lol)


Here's what I managed to finish


These are Anni's snowflake pattern from Sockamania...I love these :D
I used 2.5mm circs and Sirdars town and Country sock yarn in Lichen and a Brown mix.




And this chunky knit cardy for my neice...it does now have lovely pink buttons that match perfectly but I gave it to her as soon I had sewn them on and forgot to get another pic..ooops.



And because I really like using 2 colours at the moment, I decided to make a hat. It's not a particular pattern, I just used the motif from the socks and let DD choose the colours.

Here's my progress...




Right...I think this place needs a bit of tinsel and some trimmings...so i'm off to decorate.


Merry Christmas Everybody!!!!!!

5 comments:

Piglottie said...

Linz I love the snowflake socks! They look a bit complicated though :) And the hat and cardy are really cute too!

gilraen said...

Wonderful knits, very complicated indeed! Have a Happy Christmas Linz :)

belaybunny said...

I love the snowflake socks and hats, they're very cool!!! And the colours are great in the chunky cardigan. Have a great Christmas and New Year.

Seahorse said...

Merry Christmas to you too! I love the socks!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.